You don’t have to let a small budget keep you from getting what you really want or need. That’s why Natural Stone Kitchen & Bath offers promotional financing options when your purchase is made with a Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Apply Today! for a Home Remodel Financing.
Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Finance) is one of the premier consumer financial services companies in the United States with over 80 years of retail heritage, and today is the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States2.
Synchrony Bank can provide you with promotional financing options for major purchases, offering you a budget-friendly way to help you get what you really want or need. Expand your purchasing power and convenience with:
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Open credit line for future purchases
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- On-line account management
To learn more about promotional financing options from Synchrony Financial, please contact your Natural Stone Kitchen & Bath sales consultant or get pre-approved now!
- Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details.
- Based on purchase volume and receivables.
For all promotions: Qualifying purchase must be made with your Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank and a $29 account activation fee will apply and be charged at the time first purchase posts to account. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
If your application is approved, or, if you are an existing cardholder, the below promotional Home Remodel Financing options may be available.
- Holiday Inn Hotel Installed Granite Vanities Buddlake NJ jessica angamarca 2016-08-19T10:27:02-05:00
- Giallo Rio (AKA Giallo Napoli) Granite Countertops jessica angamarca 2016-08-15T11:43:32-05:00